There is a lot of things you can do & see in Mauritius. We had booked so many activities that we actually had to cancel a few of them otherwise we would not have time to relax and enjou our stay. But I´m hoping wo get back in the future and try the rest and also redo some of the stuff we already did because they where so great :)
Here´s a list of some of the things we did during our stay in Mauritius
La Vanille Nature Park
-We got to meet turtles up Close and got a private meeting where we got the chance to feed them and hold baby turtles. Click the link above to read more about this activity.
Island wings Mauritius
-We got to fly our Mauritius in a "open plane" that starts and lands in the water. Click the link above to read more about this activity.
-Several different waterfalls combined by eachother. Get yourself a guide and walk along and swim through the waterfalls. Really recommend this one!
- Cool place to see, big religious statues, dress respectful.
Monkeys are living free here.
- Most hotel let you borrow a kayak for free when you stay there. Remember to use sunscreen!
-My favorite memory that I will treasure in my heart forever was our meeting with the Giraffes. Click the link above to read more about this activity.
Seven coloured Earth
- We was a bit dissapointed on this one. We had seen it on pictures before and it was not anything close to the pictures. I would not do this one again.
- Big waterfall, you can´t walk in close or swim in the waterfall but they are worth stopping by to see.
Le Morne beach
- Our favorite beach!
Flic an Flac beach
- RENT A CAR! This island is so small that you can see the whole island during one day. Each side, north, south, east and west are completely different from eachother.